Promote your organization the way it deserves.
When you don’t have a compelling and coherent brand identity, people share their own versions of your message…implement ideas that don’t fit your mission…change the logo on mailings…or get off topic on social media.
These things dilute your message and make your organization appear disorganized—and make it very difficult to raise funds, earn support, or hire talent.
This class shows you how to develop a compelling brand and powerful visuals that will help your organization thrive.
In just 90 minutes you’ll discover:
- The difference between visual identity and strategic branding (and why mixing them up can hurt your marketing efforts)
- 3 little questions that will help you figure out if your messaging is working
- What a brand is—and is NOT (you’ll be ahead of many marketers when you understand this!)
- 5 questions you can ask to find out if your logo is relevant…and when it’s time to ask them!
- How to think like an “auditor” when evaluating your visuals
- 2 essential elements for developing or improving your brand (hint: they’re NOT visuals!)
- How to hire graphic designers and successfully launch a new or updated brand—and get it right the first time
- Keys to audience research—and how to craft the messages that will inspire your supporters to participate and give
Unlike many marketing classes, this one is not pre-recorded, so you have the opportunity to participate, ask questions, and share ideas and experiences with your instructor and fellow students!
What you get with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the replay for one month
- A summary of the class for easy reference
- Helpful worksheets to execute what you learn
Upgrade to the Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course for access to the recording until December 31, 2022—Plus save 15% on all 12 nonprofit marketing classes!