Is your look and message right for your audience? Are your materials consistent with your brand and with each other? What are your communications tactics costing in time as well as money?
In this class we’ll cover how to use a Communications Audit to assess your materials. This process is helpful in both deciding whether brand strategy or brand identity work is needed as well as during a brand focus process.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll learn:
- What materials to gather and how to organize them
- Tools for cataloging and reviewing materials virtually
- Questions to ask in reviewing each piece
- How to report on results and use them to guide brand decisions
Unlike many virtual classes, this one is not pre-recorded, so you can participate, ask questions, and share ideas and experiences with your instructor and fellow students!
What you get with this class:
- Access to the recording of the class for one month
- A class summary for easy reference
- Helpful worksheets and templates to execute what you learn