For nonprofits, development communications are the bloodline of the organization. Being able to tell your story in a way that inspires donors to give year after year is crucial in bringing in what you need. For your organization to stand out among the rest, your messaging needs to be powerful, inspiring, and original. Annual appeals and giving day messaging are key communications during the year to ensure your organization gets the funding it needs.
We’ve bundled together 2 core skills classes to help level up your messaging.
Our Annual Appeals That Ask With Impact and Online Giving Days Any Day of the Year classes will improve these key skills so you can sharpen your fundraising communications.
In this bundle, you’ll learn:
- A writing formula for creating an appeal that inspires action
- Ways to combine your mailing with other “channels”—email, social and more—to stretch your fundraising budget and increase your revenue
- What to do and when to do it to get everything out the door on time
- How to integrate online and onsite activities to bring your community together
- How to work with partners to expand capacity and impact
- Key takeaways from other organizations’ giving day launches