Learn to expand your core brand look and message to encompass events, programs and more. We’ll discuss how to make decisions about going “off brand” as well as dealing with team members going rogue.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a unique graphic style
- Decide how wide or how narrow variations can be
- Best ways to control your brand — and when to lighten up
- Adapt to keep the brand fresh
Unlike many virtual classes, this one is not pre-recorded, so you have can participate, ask questions, and share ideas and experiences with your instructor and fellow students!
What you get with this class:
- Access to the recording of the class for one month
- A class summary for easy reference
- Helpful worksheets and templates to execute what you learn
The classes Running a Communications Audit, Finding the Right Audience Focus, Designing Your Brand Image are recommended to take in advance of this class but are not required. Find these classes in the Elements of Brand Development Course.