This class is designed for staff who are managing their organization’s website. The class can be taken in its own to improve your social marketing, or as part of the Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Best practices for adding new content to your site without blowing it up
- About back-up systems for the fastest recovery
- What to do when things break
- How hosting services can impact your site’s performance
- Considerations when it’s time for a redesign
Included with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the replay for one month
- Resource guide for managing a website
- Resource guide for redesigning your website
Upgrade to the course for access to the recording until December 31, 2022. Save 15% on all 12 Classes while building core marketing skills.