Do you have access to InDesign but feel lacking in expertise? Maybe your predecessor left you some files that you’ve managed to update. But bigger changes—or starting your own file — can be frustrating.
Your organization has made the investment in Adobe InDesign. Let’s make the most of it. This live class is designed to help uncomfortable InDesign users boost both skills and confidence.
You’re not alone if you’ve ever wondered when you should use which arrow tool… where your text keeps disappearing to… or if there’s a faster way to get those pictures perfectly aligned! And we’re here to answer those questions.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to create an InDesign document from scratch for print and digital projects
- What bleed is and when you need it
- Setting up a basic grid and recommended margins for different documents
- What facing pages are and when you should use them
- How to import images and check resolution to make sure they won’t be blurry
- Key tools in the tool bar and how to use them
- How to navigate and organize the workspace
Please note: Instruction will be on the current InDesign Creative Cloud. If you have an older version, general concepts of page setup, margins and facing pages will be helpful however how you find those tools in your version may be different.