This class is designed for staff who need to create effective marketing materials but are not trained designers. We’ll focus on design principles that are applicable to any project and any design tools you use. The class can be taken on its own or as part of the Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course.
In this course you’ll learn:
- The concept of visual impact and how to create it with images and type
- The basics of fonts and typography
- How to choose color combinations that work
- The importance of “white space” and where to use it
Included with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the replay for one month
- Resource guides
Upgrade to the course for access to the recording until December 31, 2022. Save 15% on all 12 Classes while building core marketing skills.