If you’ve tried marketing to “everyone” and it’s draining your budget, overworking your team, and/or not getting the results you need, then getting audience-centric will help.
In this class we’ll explain our inside-out strategy for audience focus and help you identify the hidden gems on your list.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll learn:
- Who are your lovers and likers, and how to find them in your data
- How to evaluate your audiences and choose where to focus
- Best strategies for choosing the best new audience targets
- To develop a clear audience persona to use for messaging
Unlike many virtual classes, this one is not pre-recorded, so you can participate, ask questions, and share ideas and experiences with your instructor and fellow students!
What you get with this class:
- Access to the recording of the class for one month
- A class summary for easy reference
- Helpful worksheets and templates to execute what you learn