Creating an effective logo requires clear knowledge of your audience. and your organizational direction. Practical matters like how your current logo is being used, and will need to be used in the future must also be evaluated.
Once the logo is developed, key brand materials need to be considered. We’ll discuss program and event identities, organizational stationery, business cards and e-signatures as well as integrating your website into the brand.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Conduct a creative brief meeting to get input on your identity
- Create an identity system that incorporates multiple logos
- Choose colors and fonts
- Documenting and distribute brand materials
Unlike many virtual classes, this one is not pre-recorded, so you can participate, ask questions, and share ideas and experiences with your instructor and fellow students!
What you get with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the recording of the class for one month
- A class summary for easy reference
- Helpful worksheets and templates to execute what you learn
Upgrade to the Elements of Brand Development for access to the recording until June 30, 2023—Plus save 15% on all 6 nonprofit branding classes!
The classes Running a Communications Audit and Finding the Right Audience Focus are recommended to take in advance of this class but are not required. Find these classes in the Elements of Brand Development Course.