This class is designed for staff who need to create effective marketing materials and are not trained designers. We’ll focus on design principles that are applicable to any project and any design tools you use. The class can be taken in its own or as part of the Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course.
In this class you’ll learn:
- To create a flexible layout grid that accommodates different content
- About content flow and reading patterns
- How to create a series of pieces so they work together
- How to use images, fonts, color and scale to create impact
- The differences between digital and print design
Included with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the replay for one month
- Resource guides
Upgrade to the course for access to the recording until December 31, 2022. Save 15% on all 12 Classes while building core marketing skills.