This class will focus on developing a core message for the brand and how to iterate it for different audiences.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Lead exercises for mission statement development
- Developing a brand positioning statement
- Create key messages for target audiences
- Craft a useful tagline
Unlike many virtual classes, this one is not pre-recorded, so you can participate, ask questions, and share ideas and experiences with your instructor and fellow students!
What you get with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the recording of the class for one month
- A class summary for easy reference
- Helpful worksheets and templates to execute what you learn
Upgrade to the Elements of Brand Development for access to the recording until June 30, 2023—Plus save 15% on all 6 nonprofit branding classes!
The classes Running a Communications Audit, Finding the Right Audience Focus, and Conducting Meaningful Brand Research are recommended to take in advance of this class but are not required. Find all these classes in the Elements of Brand Development Course.