Balancing what you want to know against what you need to know to make brand decisions is critical to making brand research a worthwhile investment. In this class we’ll cover the methods we’ve developed to collect actionable insight for branding decisions.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll learn:
- When to use different research methods and why
- Where to start researching and how to know you have enough data
- How to build collaborative teams to participate
- What to do when you can’t get answers from a key audience segment
Unlike many virtual classes, this one is not pre-recorded, so you can participate, ask questions, and share ideas and experiences with your instructor and fellow students!
What you get with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the recording of the class for one month
- A class summary for easy reference
- Helpful worksheets and templates to execute what you learn
Upgrade to the Elements of Brand Development for access to the recording until June 30, 2023—Plus save 15% on all 6 nonprofit branding classes!
The classes Running a Communications Audit and Finding the Right Audience Focus are recommended to take in advance of this class but are not required. Find these classes in the Elements of Brand Development Course.