Color is one of the central features of good design. It impacts every piece you work on and is one of the strongest factors impacting memorability. In this class you’ll learn the fundamentals of color from how it impacts viewers to how to make it look the same everywhere you use it.
In this class you’ll discover:
- How to choose effective color palettes for maximum impact
- When you need to stick to your brand colors and when you don’t
- The difference between RGB, CMYK, and PMS—and the best uses for each
- The role emotion plays in color choice
- Our favorite free tools for selecting colors