Finally: Great photos you can actually use in your marketing
Every nonprofit marketer needs a cache of great photos to fuel your marketing.
But how many of the photos you’re getting can you actually use?
Whether you’re behind the camera or relying on program managers and volunteers, this class gives you everything you need to get photos you can actually use in your marketing.
You’ll learn how to level up Zoom screenshots, how to improve your own photography skills, and get clear, practical guides you can pass along to staff and volunteers.
In just 90 minutes you’ll discover:
- The fundamentals of what makes a photo or image really great
- Tips for improving the lighting in your photos (if you’re snapping pics in a room with dim lighting, this will be a game-changer)
- How to improve the quality of photos you receive, no matter what software you have
- Practical ways to turn Zoom events and meetings into great photos you can use in your marketing
- Guidelines for gathering high quality images that you can share with your staff and community
- How to create a great composition, including a guide to cropping that will help you make the most of your photos
- The “document process” for telling engaging, emotional stories
- And much more!
Unlike many marketing classes, this one is not pre-recorded, which gives you the opportunity to participate, ask questions, and share ideas and experiences with your instructor and fellow students!
This class is taught by nonprofit marketers for nonprofit marketers.
Everything you learn, you can apply at your organization.
And best of all, setting aside 90 minutes once on February 24 will help you reduce hours of hunting for images and taking pictures you can’t use.
What you get with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the replay for one month
- A class summary for easy reference
- A list of links to valuable tools and resources
- Helpful worksheets to execute what you learn
Upgrade to the Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course for access to the recording until December 31, 2022—Plus save 15% on all 12 nonprofit marketing classes!