The class is designed for marketers who have to take, edit and create marketing materials using images. It will also help you teach others to take and send quality images that work for you. The content is appropriate for marketers using any photo editing tools. The class can be taken on its own to boost your photography skills, or as part of the Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course.
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to take better photos with any type of camera
- How to improve the quality of photos you receive— no matter what software you have
- Tips to make Zoom and other screenshots usable
- Guidelines you can share with people sending images
- Tricks to make bad photos work in marketing
Included with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the replay for one month
- Guide for Taking Great Photos – Even with a Smartphone
Upgrade to the course for access to the recording until December 31, 2022. Save 15% on all 12 Classes while building core marketing skills.